V&A Licensed Sakura - Foldaway Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Enjoy your day with pretty foldaway shopper bags by Signare.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. This elegant pattern is based on a magniﬁcent furisode (swinging sleeves) kimono in the V&A collection. The design of the original reveals the dynamism of Japanese textile design in the early 20th century. The auspicious motifs of bamboo and plum blossom suggest the robe may have been worn for a very special occasion.
Compact and eco-friendly, this piece opens up to provide ample space for your shopping trips and folds away for easy storage in your handbag.
- Fastened with a frontal clip button closure.
- Opens up to provide ample room for shopping goods.
- Folds away for compact storage.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- A pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carriage.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Size (Folded): W 21 x H 12 x D 1.5 cm
Size (Open): W 38 x H 35.5 x D 9 cm | Handle Drop Length: 10cm