V&A Licensed Sakura - Hip Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. This elegant pattern is based on a magniﬁcent furisode (swinging sleeves) kimono in the V&A collection. The design of the original reveals the dynamism of Japanese textile design in the early 20th century. The auspicious motifs of bamboo and plum blossom suggest the robe may have been worn for a very special occasion.
This tapestry hip length shoulder crossbody bag is a compact piece for carrying all the daily essentials for a day around the city.
- Modest amount of space for your phone, purse and personal goods.
- Patterned nylon lining inside.
- Closed with a zip fastener.
- Detachable shoulder strap included.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product Size (cm): W 20 x H 13 x D 7