Van Gogh Starry Night Gusset Bag | Art Eco Foldable Canvas Bag | GUSS-ART-VG-STAR
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make the most out of your shopping trip with Signare gusset bags.
[custom_html]UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
The Starry Night is one of the best-known Vincent van Gogh paintings of all time. It depicts the view from the east-facing window of his asylum room at Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, just before sunrise, with the addition of an idealized village. Painted in June 1889 by the Dutch post-impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh. Since 1941 it sits proudly in the Museum of Modern Art in New York City
This gusset fold bag from Signare is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic grocery bags. Perfect for your weekly shopping needs.
- Made from a sturdy and robust tapestry material
- Fantastic amount of storage for shopping, supermarket or grocery.
- Flat and easy to store (or to fold) in a handbag.
- Contains an inner slip pocket.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 35 x H 37 x D 8