Van Gogh Wheatfield - Cushion Cover Art 45cm*45cm
Made from eco dyed yarn, woven tapestry fabric.
45% recyclable polyester + 55% cotton.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Lighten up your home with decorative art cushions.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Wheatfield with Crows is a July 1890 painting by Vincent van Gogh. It has been cited by several critics as one of his greatest works. It is commonly stated that this was van Gogh's final painting. However, art historians are uncertain as to which painting was van Gogh's last, as no clear historical records exist.
A decorative cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg