UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
In 2006, the Dutch public voted Girl with a Pearl Earring as the most beautiful painting in the Netherlands. Painted during the Dutch Golden Age by Johannes Vermeer (1632–1675), the picture depicts a strikingly beautiful girl in a blue and gold headscarf. Set against a black background, her face is illuminated by an unseen light, her large pearl earring is prominently displayed. This oil painting is held in Mauritshuis, the Hague, Netherlands.
Spacious and sturdy, this tapestry shoulder tote bag/college bag ensures you’ll always travel in style.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 27 x D 15
Weight: 0.55 kg
Find Shoulder Tote Bags in all patterns -- Find all the models in the Johannes Vermeer collection