2021 S/S (New Arrival) Whistle Jacket Shoulder Slouch Bag | National Gallery Licensed | SLOU-WHISTLE
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a The National Gallery Licensing Product.
George Stubbs, 1724–1806, Whistlejacket (detail), about 1762
© The National Gallery, London
This artwork was painted in about 1762 by the British artist George Stubbs. This life-size portrait depicts the 18th century champion racehorse Whistlejacket.
Produced and distributed under license for the National Gallery, London, by Signare.
Made from Signare’s super durable woven tapestry fabric and 100% vegan and eco friendly PU leather, our 2021 Slouch bag is the perfect practical companion for busy bees on the move. Roomy enough to fit all your day and night essentials. Top Zip fastening to keep everything safe in check, also with internal zipped pocket.
Carry your essentials around in sleek style with this perfectly slouchy tapestry tote bag, ensures you’ll always matching in style with a sophisticated but relaxed look.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Adjustable double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- 2 X Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics+ 100% vegan PU leather.
Product size (cm):W40 x H 30 x D9
Weight: 0.45 kg