The National Gallery Licensed Whistlejacket Tapestry Foldaway Shopping Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Enjoy your day with pretty foldaway shopper bags by Signare.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a The National Gallery Licensed Product in print canvas version
George Stubbs, 1724–1806
Whistlejacket (detail), about 1762
© The National Gallery, London
This artwork was painted in about 1762 by the British artist George Stubbs. This life-size portrait depicts the 18th century champion racehorse Whistlejacket.
Produced and distributed under license for the National Gallery, London, by Signare.
Compact and eco-friendly, this piece opens up to provide ample space for your shopping trips and folds away for easy storage in your handbag.
- Fastened with a frontal clip button closure.
- Opens up to provide ample room for shopping goods.
- Folds away for compact storage.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- A pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carriage.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Size (Folded): W 21 x H 12 x D 1.5 cm
Size (Open): W 38 x H 35.5 x D 9 cm | Handle Drop Length: 10cm