National Gallery Licensed Whistlejacket - Travel Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION:100% Polyester.
EASY CARE:Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s weekend travel bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
George Stubbs, 1724–1806
Whistlejacket (detail), about 1762
© The National Gallery, London
This artwork was painted in about 1762 by the British artist George Stubbs. This life-size portrait depicts the 18th century champion racehorse Whistlejacket.
Produced and distributed under license for the National Gallery, London, by Signare.
A great addition to your travel collection, this tapestry travel bag is courteously designed to provide ample room as a weekend bag, sports bag or gym bag.
- Vast amount of room for travel or gym essentials.
- Fastened with a zip top; it also contains an inner zip pocket for storage.
- Fitted with sturdy faux leather handles for carriage.
- Includes a detachable shoulder strap.
- Reinforced base contains four studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 38 x H 27 x D 20