William Morris Hyacinth - Hip Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
Hyacinth was one of many flowers that he incorporated into his work and this design became wallpaper which could be sold all across the country. Morris studied traditional techniques from abroad as well as learning the methods of the UK and would combine the two together with his own themes of nature.
This tapestry hip length shoulder crossbody bag is a compact piece for carrying all the daily essentials for a day around the city.
- Modest amount of space for your phone, purse and personal goods.
- Patterned nylon lining inside.
- Closed with a zip fastener.
- Detachable shoulder strap included.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product Size (cm): W 20 x H 13 x D 7