Frida Kahlo Carnation Tapestry Top-Handle Shoulder Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality through Signare's top-handle shoulder bags.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In further collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a new range of Frida Kahlo Carnation design, symbolizes pure love, beauty, distinction and fascination. Frida Kahlo chose this flower to decorate her iconic headband together with Poppy(See Frida Kahlo Poppy range), they can be regularly seen in most of Frida Kahlo's masterpiece paintings as well, always draws everyone's attention to the artwork and the woman who is known as Frida Kahlo.
Proven to be one of our most popular tapestry bag with shoulder strap styles and one of the best shoulder bags for women, this elegantly designed classic top handled handbag is one that can serve as a fantastic choice for your everyday needs.
- Brilliant choice for small travel, evening walks or overnight.
- Features a modest area for storing your handbag essentials, with an open sleeve and zip up pocket also featured on the inside.
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon.
- Faux leather handle and detachable shoulder straps included.
- Has the option to be worn as a handbag or converted into a cross body or shoulder style bag.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- Solid base with 4 studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 34 x H 23 x D 12 | Handle Drop Length: 10 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg