V&A Licensed Almond Blossom and Swallow Tapestry Shoulder Slouch Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
This pattern was inspired by an 1878 wallpaper Almond Blossom and Swallow, designed by Walter Crane (1845–1915), one of the leading exponents of the Aesthetic Movement and the first President of the Arts and Crafts Exhibition Society. Crane’s wallpaper designs were often narrative and show the influence of Japanese art on British culture. This wallpaper pattern was exhibited at the International Exhibition held in Paris in 1878, where it was awarded a gold medal. The original design is now housed at the V&A.
Made from Signare’s super durable woven tapestry fabric and 100% vegan and eco friendly PU leather, our 2021 Slouch bag is the perfect practical companion for busy bees on the move. Roomy enough to fit all your day and night essentials. Top Zip fastening to keep everything safe in check, also with internal zipped pocket.
Carry your essentials around in sleek style with this perfectly slouchy tapestry tote bag, ensures you’ll always matching in style with a sophisticated but relaxed look.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Adjustable double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics+ 100% vegan PU leather.
Product size (cm): W40 x H 30 x D9 CM
Weight: 0.45 kg