V&A Licensed Almond Blossom and Swallow - Travel Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s weekend travel bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
This pattern was inspired by an 1878 wallpaper Almond Blossom and Swallow, designed by Walter Crane (1845–1915), one of the leading exponents of the Aesthetic Movement and the first President of the Arts and Crafts Exhibition Society. Crane’s wallpaper designs were often narrative and show the influence of Japanese art on British culture. This wallpaper pattern was exhibited at the International Exhibition held in Paris in 1878, where it was awarded a gold medal. The original design is now housed at the V&A.
A great addition to your travel collection, this tapestry travel bag is courteously designed to provide ample room as a weekend bag, sports bag or gym bag.
- Vast amount of room for travel or gym essentials.
- Fastened with a zip top; it also contains an inner zip pocket for storage.
- Fitted with sturdy faux leather handles for carriage.
- Includes a detachable shoulder strap.
- Reinforced base contains four studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 38 x H 27 x D 20
Weight: 0.65 kg