Jane Austen Blue - Big Holdall Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
Jane Austen, one of the world's most famous authors, spent most of her life in Hampshire and its houses, countryside and people inspired many of Jane Austen books. Signare’s Austen Blue pattern, is a flower design draw, with oak flower and leaves with blue background from a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.
Tapestry travel bag designed to contain plenty of storage for your travels, this holdall proves to be an ideal choice as a travel companion.
- Use it on travel, trips, weekend, overnight or even as sports holdall gym bag.
- Fantastic amount of storage for travel or gym essentials
- Fastened with a zip top
- Contains an inner zip pocket for storage
- A pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carriage
- Includes a detachable strap
- Reinforced base with five studded feet for support
- Now includes a detachable shoulder strap
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 57 x H 30 x D 29
Weight: 0.96 kg