William Morris Tree of Life Blue - College Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn, woven tapestry fabric.
45% recyclable polyester + 55% cotton.
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare’s Shoulder Tote Bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
This blue version of our William Morris Tree of Life tapestry – also available in red – lovingly recreates Morris’ beautiful design in the Arts and Crafts style. Our William Morris art cushions are versatile; use them to add Gothic romance and drama to a couch, sofa or bed, or even as William Morris gifts if you’re feeling generous!
William Morris (1834–1896) was a British textile designer, poet, novelist, translator,and social activist. Associated with the British Arts and Crafts Movement, he was amajor contributor to the revival of traditional British textile arts and its methods of production. Inspired by William Morris’s design, Signare created a wide range of designs including: Strawberry Thief in red and blue, The Cray, Willow Bough and Golden Lily.
Spacious and sturdy, this tapestry shoulder tote bag/college bag ensures you’ll always travel in style.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 27 x D 15
Weight: 0.55 kg