Jane Austen Blue Day Pack
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with our unique backpacks.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: Jane Austen, one of the world's most famous authors, spent most of her life in Hampshire and its houses, countryside and people inspired many of Jane Austen books. Signare’s Austen Blue pattern, is a flower design draw, with oak flower and leaves with blue background from a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.
Our casual backpacks are functional which makes it a brilliant choice for travel, office, work, school or college. They are compact sized making it a fantastic day-to-day bag.
- Front zip pocket on the outside
- Inside consists of two small slip pockets and one large one with an extra zip pocket.
- Fitted with a grab handle for easy carrying and hook hanging.
- Fully zipped across the top.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Lined with a patterned nylon.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Product size (cm): W 26 x H 28 x D 14