V&A Licensed Flower Meadow Woven Tapestry Cushion Cover 45cm*45cm
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Lighten up your home with our decorative pillow covers!
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. The V&A has in its collection a unique album of 223 exquisite watercolour textile designs by William Kilburn, regarded as one of the 18th century's most eminent calico printers. This design is based on one of his beautiful and complex designs and demonstrates his use of ﬂoral motifs, mixed with exotic leaves, ribbons and seaweed.
A decorative pillow case that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg