V&A Licensed Flower Meadow - Daypack
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. The V&A has in its collection a unique album of 223 exquisite watercolour textile designs by William Kilburn, regarded as one of the 18th century's most eminent calico printers. This design is based on one of his beautiful and complex designs and demonstrates his use of ﬂoral motifs, mixed with exotic leaves, ribbons and seaweed.
Our casual backpacks are functional which makes it a brilliant choice for travel, office, work, school or college. They are compact sized making it a fantastic day-to-day bag.
- Front zip pocket on the outside
- Inside consists of two small slip pockets and one large one with an extra zip pocket.
- Fitted with a grab handle for easy carrying and hook hanging.
- Fully zipped across the top.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Lined with a patterned nylon.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Product size (cm): W 26 x H 28 x D 14