V&A Licensed Flower Meadow - Hip Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. The V&A has in its collection a unique album of 223 exquisite watercolour textile designs by William Kilburn, regarded as one of the 18th century's most eminent calico printers. This design is based on one of his beautiful and complex designs and demonstrates his use of ﬂoral motifs, mixed with exotic leaves, ribbons and seaweed.
This tapestry hip length shoulder crossbody bag is a compact piece for carrying all the daily essentials for a day around the city.
- Modest amount of space for your phone, purse and personal goods.
- Patterned nylon lining inside.
- Closed with a zip fastener.
- Detachable shoulder strap included.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product Size (cm): W 20 x H 13 x D 7