V&A Licensed Flower Meadow - Shopper Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare shopper bags.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. The V&A has in its collection a unique album of 223 exquisite watercolour textile designs by William Kilburn, regarded as one of the 18th century's most eminent calico printers. This design is based on one of his beautiful and complex designs and demonstrates his use of ﬂoral motifs, mixed with exotic leaves, ribbons and seaweed.
This shopper bag is sturdily made for a busy day at the shops; with ample room provided for your goods.
- Pair of full width pockets located on both sides of the shopper; one is fastened with a zip and the other with velcro for a stylish variation and easy access.
- Lined with patterned nylon on the inside and features zip pocket for belongings.
- Top of the bag is gusseted with the tapestry material and has zip fastening across the full width, with velcro fasteners for extra security.
- Two grab handles for carriage.
- Reinforced base for extra support.
- Mesh pocket at one end of the bag, ideal storage for a water bottle or umbrella.
Product size: 31 x 30 x 13.5 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg