Frida Kahlo Carnation - Sling Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In further collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a new range of Frida Kahlo Carnation design, symbolizes pure love, beauty, distinction and fascination. Frida Kahlo chose this flower to decorate her iconic headband together with Poppy(See Frida Kahlo Poppy range), they can be regularly seen in most of Frida Kahlo's masterpiece paintings as well, always draws everyone's attention to the artwork and the woman who is known as Frida Kahlo.
If you fancy a very casual and compact bag, this tapestry fabric sling bag is perfect for you.
- Ideal to hold your travel documents when on holiday.
- Can be worn as a cross body sling or shoulder style bag.
- Wear it on its own or as an add-on to your other handbag.
- Fastened with a zip top to protect your goods.
- Adjustable strap
- Features an inside slip pocket and lined with a patterned nylon.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Product size (cm): W 20 x H 21 x D 7
Weight: 0.14 kg