Frida Kahlo Poppy - Convertible Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality through unusual exclusive, Frida Kahlo Poppy bags for women.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In further collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a licensed range of products with our own unique Frida Kahlo Poppy design. Poppy is one of the strong features and symbols in Frida Kahlo's work and look, it has been often used in her paintings as a celebration of her national heritage. Frida Kahlo likes to paint flowers, as she believe that's the best way to keep them alive.
Proven to be one of our most popular tapestry bag with shoulder strap styles and one of the best shoulder bags for women, this elegantly designed classic top handled handbag is one that can serve as a fantastic choice for your everyday needs.
- Brilliant choice for small travel, evening walks or overnight.
- Features a modest area for storing your handbag essentials, with an open sleeve and zip up pocket also featured on the inside.
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon.
- Faux leather handle and detachable shoulder straps included.
- Has the option to be worn as a handbag or converted into a cross body or shoulder style bag.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- Solid base with 4 studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 34 x H 23 x D 12 | Handle Drop Length: 10 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg