Frida Kahlo Rose - Sling Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Enjoy your day with branded sling bags by Signare.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a licensed range of products with our own unique Frida Kahlo design. Rich in blues and geo-metric shapes, these eye-catching tapestry bags and cushion cover is the perfect gift for a trendy friend!
If you fancy a very casual and compact bag, this tapestry fabric sling bag is perfect for you.
- Ideal to hold your travel documents when on holiday.
- Can be worn as a cross body sling or shoulder style bag.
- Wear it on its own or as an add-on to your other handbag.
- Fastened with a zip top to protect your goods.
- Adjustable strap
- Features an inside slip pocket and lined with a patterned nylon.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Product size (cm): W 20 x H 21 x D 7
Weight: 0.14 kg