V&A Licensed Golden Fern - Daypack
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with our tapestry backpacks.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
This design, Golden Fern was inspired by a furnishing fabric designed by Scottish architect, furniture designer and author, Bruce J. Talbert (1838–81), in 1875. Talbert favoured a new aesthetic derived from Japanese decorative art, also known as Aestheticism. The art movement was a complex mixture of several styles, and emphasised the importance of art above everything else and the pleasure to be found in beautiful things. This design is now held in the V&A archive.
Our casual backpacks are functional which makes it a brilliant choice for travel, office, work, school or college. They are compact sized making it a fantastic day-to-day bag.
- Front zip pocket on the outside
- Inside consists of two small slip pockets and one large one with an extra zip pocket.
- Fitted with a grab handle for easy carrying and hook hanging.
- Fully zipped across the top.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Lined with a patterned nylon.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Product size (cm): W 26 x H 28 x D 14