V&A Licensed Golden Fern - Travel Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s unusual weekend travel bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
This design, Golden Fern was inspired by a furnishing fabric designed by Scottish architect, furniture designer and author, Bruce J. Talbert (1838–81), in 1875. Talbert favoured a new aesthetic derived from Japanese decorative art, also known as Aestheticism. The art movement was a complex mixture of several styles, and emphasised the importance of art above everything else and the pleasure to be found in beautiful things. This design is now held in the V&A archive.
A great addition to your travel collection, this tapestry travel bag is courteously designed to provide ample room as a weekend bag, sports bag or gym bag.
- Vast amount of room for travel or gym essentials.
- Fastened with a zip top; it also contains an inner zip pocket for storage.
- Fitted with sturdy faux leather handles for carriage.
- Includes a detachable shoulder strap.
- Reinforced base contains four studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 38 x H 27 x D 20
Weight: 0.65 kg