Jacobean Dream - Convertible Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Heritage Design, Licensed from Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
Jacobean Dream design is inspired by a richly embroidered gentlemen’s cap in the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust’s collection. The nightcap was a popular item of headwear in Shakespeare’s time, which would have indicated the wearer’s wealth, education and standing.
© Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
Every purchase supports the vital care and conservation of the Shakespeare Houses and Collections.
Proven to be one of our most popular tapestry bag with shoulder strap styles and one of the best shoulder bags for women, this elegantly designed classic top handled handbag is one that can serve as a fantastic choice for your everyday needs.
- Brilliant choice for small travel, evening walks or overnight.
- Features a modest area for storing your handbag essentials, with an open sleeve and zip up pocket also featured on the inside.
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon.
- Faux leather handle and detachable shoulder straps included.
- Has the option to be worn as a handbag or converted into a cross body or shoulder style bag.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- Solid base with 4 studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 34 x H 23 x D 12 | Handle Drop Length: 10 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg