V&A Licensed Japanese Crane - Hip Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. This pattern is based on a striking kimono in the V&A collection, which features ﬂying cranes and cherry blossom. Believed to live for a thousand years, cranes are one of the most popular motifs featured on kimono and are a symbol of longevity and good fortune.
This tapestry hip length shoulder crossbody bag is a compact piece for carrying all the daily essentials for a day around the city.
- Modest amount of space for your phone, purse and personal goods.
- Patterned nylon lining inside.
- Closed with a zip fastener.
- Detachable shoulder strap included.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product Size (cm): W 20 x H 13 x D 7