Monet The Poppy Field - Art Foldaway Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Enjoy your day with pretty foldaway shopper bags by Signare.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a The National Gallery Licensed Product in print canvas version
The French impressionist Claude Monet’s Poppy Field is one of the world’s most famous paintings. It conjures up the vibrant atmosphere of a stroll through the fields on a summer’s day. Monet showed Poppy Field to the public at the first impressionist exhibition in 1874. The painting is located at Musee d’Orsay, Paris.
Compact and eco-friendly, this piece opens up to provide ample space for your shopping trips and folds away for easy storage in your handbag.
- Fastened with a frontal clip button closure.
- Opens up to provide ample room for shopping goods.
- Folds away for compact storage.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- A pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carriage.
- Print Canvas
Size (Folded): W 21 x H 12 x D 1.5 cm
Size (Open): W 38 x H 35.5 x D 9 cm | Handle Drop Length: 10cm