Steinlen Tournée du Chat Noir - College Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn, woven tapestry fabric.
45% recyclable polyester + 55% cotton.
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare’s shoulder tote bags.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
This delightful Art Nouveau poster was created by the Swiss-born French painter and printmaker, Theophile Steinlen (1859 - 1923). The design features a haughty black cat sitting neatly with its gaze fixed on the viewer. It is housed at the Zimmerli Art Musuem, Rutgers University, USA.
Spacious and sturdy, this tapestry shoulder tote bag/college bag ensures you’ll always travel in style.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 27 x D 15
Weight: 0.55 kg