A Still Life In a Van Li Vase - College Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 60% Polyester 40% Cotton
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare’s Shoulder Tote Bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a The National Gallery Licensed Product in print canvas version
This elegant design is inspired by Ambrosius Bosschaert's A Still Life of Flowers in a Wan-Li Vase. It was painted in 1609-1610 in Middelburg where the artist lived most of his working life. He drew inspiration from botanical gardens and luxury goods.
Spacious and sturdy, this tapestry shoulder tote bag/college bag ensures you’ll always travel in style.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 27 x D 15
Weight: 0.55 kg