Mackintosh Rose and Teardrop - Convertible Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality through unusual exclusive, large shoulder bags for women.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: Throughout his career, the Scottish designer Charles Rennie Mackintosh experimented with stylised roses, and the Mackintosh rose motif recurs in much of his art. This sumptuous design depicts teardrops gently falling onto dark pink roses and the beginnings of art nouveau, the movement Rennie Mackintosh helped to inspire can be seen clearly in the pink roses.
Proven to be one of our most popular tapestry bag with shoulder strap styles and one of the best shoulder bags for women, this elegantly designed classic top handled handbag is one that can serve as a fantastic choice for your everyday needs.
- Brilliant choice for small travel, evening walks or overnight.
- Features a modest area for storing your handbag essentials, with an open sleeve and zip up pocket also featured on the inside.
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon.
- Faux leather handle and detachable shoulder straps included.
- Has the option to be worn as a handbag or converted into a cross body or shoulder style bag.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- Solid base with 4 studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
WEIGHT: 0.45 kg