Mackintosh Rose Top-Handle Shoulder Bag | Art Cross Shoulder Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality through unusual exclusive, large shoulder bags for women.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: This elegant rose pattern is based on the work of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, the Scottish artist, designer and architect. Well known for combining a progressive modernity with the spirit of romanticism, this simple rose design perfectly captures everything we love about Mackintosh art. With blood-red roses climbing vertically, some in full bloom, some still in bud, with their stems entwined, this is one of our favourite Rennie Mackintosh designs.
Proven to be one of our most popular tapestry bag with shoulder strap styles and one of the best shoulder bags for women, this elegantly designed classic top handled handbag is one that can serve as a fantastic choice for your everyday needs.
- Brilliant choice for small travel, evening walks or overnight.
- Features a modest area for storing your handbag essentials, with an open sleeve and zip up pocket also featured on the inside.
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon.
- Faux leather handle and detachable shoulder straps included.
- Has the option to be worn as a handbag or converted into a cross body or shoulder style bag.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- Solid base with 4 studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 34 x H 23 x D 12 | Handle Drop Length: 10 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg