Jacob Marrel's Tulip White - Convertible Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
Jacob Marrell was a painter working in the Netherlands who is greatly famous of flowers (mostly tulips) and insects drawing. His artwork also is known as "Jacob Marrel tulips". Many of Marrel's tulip paintings can be viewed at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. This tapestry pattern reproduce pink tulips and butterflies with beige background colour inspired from Marell’s artwork.
Proven to be one of our most popular tapestry bag with shoulder strap styles and one of the best shoulder bags for women, this elegantly designed classic top handled handbag is one that can serve as a fantastic choice for your everyday needs.
- Brilliant choice for small travel, evening walks or overnight.
- Features a modest area for storing your handbag essentials, with an open sleeve and zip up pocket also featured on the inside.
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon.
- Faux leather handle and detachable shoulder straps included.
- Has the option to be worn as a handbag or converted into a cross body or shoulder style bag.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- Solid base with 4 studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 34 x H 23 x D 12 | Handle Drop Length: 10 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg