Jane Austen Blue Weekend Travel Bag | Blue Ladies Overnight Bag | TRAV-AUST
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s hand luggage.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: Jane Austen, one of the world's most famous authors, spent most of her life in Hampshire and its houses, countryside and people inspired many of Jane Austen books. Signare’s Austen Blue pattern, is a flower design draw, with oak flower and leaves with blue background from a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.
A great addition to your travel collection, this tapestry travel bag is courteously designed to provide ample room as a weekend bag, sports bag or gym bag.
- Vast amount of room for travel or gym essentials.
- Fastened with a zip top; it also contains an inner zip pocket for storage.
- Fitted with sturdy faux leather handles for carriage.
- Reinforced base contains four studded feet.
- Now includes a detachable shoulder strap.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 38 x H 27 x D 20
Weight: 0.65 kg