Whistlejacket - Big Holdall Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s unique bags and luggage.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a The National Gallery Licensing Product.
George Stubbs, 1724–1806, Whistlejacket (detail), about 1762
© The National Gallery, London
This artwork was painted in about 1762 by the British artist George Stubbs. This life-size portrait depicts the 18th century champion racehorse Whistlejacket.
Produced and distributed under license for the National Gallery, London, by Signare.
Tapestry big holdall designed to contain plenty of storage for your travels, this holdall proves to be an ideal choice as a travel companion.
- Use it on travel, trips, weekend, overnight or even as sports holdall gym bag.
- Fantastic amount of storage for travel or gym essentials
- Fastened with a zip top
- Contains an inner zip pocket for storage
- A pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carriage
- Includes a detachable shoulder strap
- Reinforced base with five studded feet for support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 57 x H 30 x D 29
Weight: 0.96 kg