The National Gallery Licensed Whistlejacket Tapestry Casual Daypack Backpack
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with our tapestry backpacks.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
George Stubbs, 1724–1806
Whistlejacket (detail), about 1762
© The National Gallery, London
This artwork was painted in about 1762 by the British artist George Stubbs. This life-size portrait depicts the 18th century champion racehorse Whistlejacket.
Produced and distributed under license for the National Gallery, London, by Signare.
Our casual backpacks are functional which makes it a brilliant choice for travel, office, work, school or college. They are compact sized making it a fantastic day-to-day bag.
- Front zip pocket on the outside
- Inside consists of two small slip pockets and one large one with an extra zip pocket.
- Fitted with a grab handle for easy carrying and hook hanging.
- Fully zipped across the top.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Lined with a patterned nylon.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Product size (cm): W 26 x H 28 x D 14