National Gallery Licensed Whistlejacket - Shopper Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare shopper bags.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
George Stubbs, 1724–1806
Whistlejacket (detail), about 1762
© The National Gallery, London
This artwork was painted in about 1762 by the British artist George Stubbs. This life-size portrait depicts the 18th century champion racehorse Whistlejacket.
Produced and distributed under license for the National Gallery, London, by Signare.
This shopper bag is sturdily made for a busy day at the shops; with ample room provided for your goods.
- Pair of full width pockets located on both sides of the shopper; one is fastened with a zip and the other with velcro for a stylish variation and easy access.
- Lined with patterned nylon on the inside and features zip pocket for belongings.
- Top of the bag is gusseted with the tapestry material and has zip fastening across the full width, with velcro fasteners for extra security.
- Two grab handles for carriage.
- Reinforced base for extra support.
- Mesh pocket at one end of the bag, ideal storage for a water bottle or umbrella.
Product size: 31 x 30 x 13.5 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg