Whistlejacket - Sling Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
George Stubbs, 1724–1806
Whistlejacket (detail), about 1762
© The National Gallery, London
This artwork was painted in about 1762 by the British artist George Stubbs. This life-size portrait depicts the 18th century champion racehorse Whistlejacket.
Produced and distributed under license for the National Gallery, London, by Signare.
If you fancy a very casual and compact bag, this tapestry fabric sling bag is perfect for you.
- Ideal to hold your travel documents when on holiday.
- Can be worn as a cross body sling or shoulder style bag.
- Wear it on its own or as an add-on to your other handbag.
- Fastened with a zip top to protect your goods.
- Adjustable strap
- Features an inside slip pocket and lined with a patterned nylon.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Product size (cm): W 20 x H 21 x D 7
Weight: 0.14 kg