National Gallery Licensed Whistlejacket - Triple Compartment Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s unique trip bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
George Stubbs, 1724–1806
Whistlejacket (detail), about 1762
© The National Gallery, London
This artwork was painted in about 1762 by the British artist George Stubbs. This life-size portrait depicts the 18th century champion racehorse Whistlejacket.
Produced and distributed under license for the National Gallery, London, by Signare.
Introducing Signare’s NEW Spring 2020 bag model, Triple Compartment Bag. Packed with three spacious compartments, it’s great for carrying a variety of items. Each one has its own zip for added security. Organising the contents of your bag has never been so simple!
- Three large compartments
- Extra-long zip along the top of the bag allowing easier access to all its contents
- Three inner zip pockets (one with a zip), perfect for storing your phone or loose change
- Adjustable strap included with carabiner clips, allowing the bag to be converted into a shoulder bag
- Robust faux-leather strap and handle
- Four metal studs on the base of the bag
- Signare-branded inner lining, , and gold clean finish logo demonstrating its premium quality
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 23 x D 11