Steinlen Le Chat Noir Paris - Cushion Cover 45cm*45cm
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 45% polyester, 55% cotton.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Lighten up your home with decorative art cushions for couch.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
“Le Chat Noir” or "The Black Cat" in English is famous poster art designed by Théophile Steinlen advertising a bustling nightclub that was part artist salon, part rowdy music hall. The Le Chat Noir was the first modern cabaret in the bohemian Montmartre district of Paris and has been inspired into tapestry art cushions.
A decorative cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg