V&A Licensed Golden Fern - Double Zip Purse
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Useful, popular, small RFID card purses with big personality.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
This design, Golden Fern was inspired by a furnishing fabric designed by Scottish architect, furniture designer and author, Bruce J. Talbert (1838–81), in 1875. Talbert favoured a new aesthetic derived from Japanese decorative art, also known as Aestheticism. The art movement was a complex mixture of several styles, and emphasised the importance of art above everything else and the pleasure to be found in beautiful things. This design is now held in the V&A archive.
The Double-Zip Around Purse from Signare features the latest RFID-blocking technology to protect your contactless cards from thieves and scanners.
- Two zips across the outside of the purse.
- Room for up to 20 cards as well as slip pockets for extra cards.
- Inner pouch for short change.
- Small enough to fit in your handbag.
- Features the latest RFID-blocking technology to protect your contactless cards from thieves and scanners.
Product size (cm): W 11 x H 8 x D 4 cm
Weight: 0.16 kg