Jacobean Dream - Shopper Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare unique shopper bag.
Heritage Design, Licensed from Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
Jacobean Dream design is inspired by a richly embroidered gentlemen’s cap in the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust’s collection. The nightcap was a popular item of headwear in Shakespeare’s time, which would have indicated the wearer’s wealth, education and standing.
© Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
Every purchase supports the vital care and conservation of the Shakespeare Houses and Collections.
This shopper bag is sturdily made for a busy day at the shops; with ample room provided for your goods.
- Pair of full width pockets located on both sides of the shopper; one is fastened with a zip and the other with velcro for a stylish variation and easy access.
- Lined with patterned nylon on the inside and features zip pocket for belongings.
- Top of the bag is gusseted with the tapestry material and has zip fastening across the full width, with velcro fasteners for extra security.
- Two grab handles for carriage.
- Reinforced base for extra support.
- Mesh pocket at one end of the bag, ideal storage for a water bottle or umbrella.
Product size: 31 x 30 x 13.5 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg