Art Deco Style Luxor Black&Gold Tapestry Casual Daypack Backpack
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with our unique backpacks.
Our new AW19 collection - Luxor
The Art Deco trend inﬂuence is becoming more prominent in the upcoming year. The Art Deco movement originated in the 1920s and 1930s, which its’ style is recognised by its use of geometric shapes, clean lines and surrealism. This design is inspired by ancient Egyptian symbols in Art Deco style. It is named after the ancient Egyptian city Luxor.
Our casual backpacks are functional which makes it a brilliant choice for travel, office, work, school or college. They are compact sized making it a fantastic day-to-day bag.
- Front zip pocket on the outside
- Inside consists of two small slip pockets and one large one with an extra zip pocket.
- Fitted with a grab handle for easy carrying and hook hanging.
- Fully zipped across the top.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Lined with a patterned nylon.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Product size (cm): W 26 x H 28 x D 14