Beatrix Potter Peter Rabbit - Convertible Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
What could be more exciting as we start 2023, than an important new partnership for Signare.
Beatrix Potter's tales have enchanted children, and their parents for generations.
Peter Rabbit™, originally published in 1901 is perhaps the most famous!
In choosing this story for our latest collaboration, Signare have designed a colourful and carefully crafted range of woven tapestry accessories that honour Beatrix Potter's legacy and her love for the English countryside.
Proven to be one of our most popular tapestry bag with shoulder strap styles and one of the best shoulder bags for women, this elegantly designed classic top handled handbag is one that can serve as a fantastic choice for your everyday needs.
- Brilliant choice for small travel, evening walks or overnight.
- Features a modest area for storing your handbag essentials, with an open sleeve and zip up pocket also featured on the inside.
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon.
- Faux leather handle and detachable shoulder straps included.
- Has the option to be worn as a handbag or converted into a cross body or shoulder style bag.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- Solid base with 4 studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 34 x H 23 x D 12 | Handle Drop Length: 10 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg