Beatrix Potter Peter Rabbit™- Shopper Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
What could be more exciting as we start 2023, than an important new partnership for Signare.
Beatrix Potter's tales have enchanted children, and their parents for generations.
Peter Rabbit ™, originally published in 1901 is perhaps the most famous!
In choosing this story for our latest collaboration, Signare have designed a colourful and carefully crafted range of woven tapestry accessories that honour Beatrix Potter's legacy and her love for the English countryside.
This shopper bag is sturdily made for a busy day at the shops; with ample room provided for your goods.
- Pair of full width pockets located on both sides of the shopper; one is fastened with a zip and the other with Velcro for a stylish variation and easy access.
- Lined with patterned nylon on the inside and features zip pocket for belongings.
- Top of the bag is gusseted with the tapestry material and has zip fastening across the full width, with Velcro fasteners for extra security.
- Two grab handles for carriage.
- Reinforced base for extra support.
- Mesh pocket at one end of the bag, ideal storage for a water bottle or umbrella.
Product size: 31 x 30 x 13.5 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg