Beatrix Potter Squirrel Nutkin ™ - Shopper Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Beatrix Potter's tales have enchanted children, and their parents for generations.
Peter Rabbit™, originally published in 1901 is perhaps the most famous!
Beatrix Potter's character Squirrel Nutkin is a popular figure in her collection of charming children's books. "The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin" was written and illustrated by Beatrix Potter and first published in 1903. The story revolves around a mischievous and impertinent red squirrel named Nutkin who inhabits Owl Island. Squirrel Nutkin is known for his cheeky and playful personality. The narrative involves Nutkin's interactions with Old Brown, an owl who lives on the island. Nutkin often engages in riddles and rhymes, exhibiting a carefree and lively spirit.
This shopper bag is sturdily made for a busy day at the shops; with ample room provided for your goods.
- Pair of full width pockets located on both sides of the shopper; one is fastened with a zip and the other with Velcro for a stylish variation and easy access.
- Lined with patterned nylon on the inside and features zip pocket for belongings.
- Top of the bag is gusseted with the tapestry material and has zip fastening across the full width, with Velcro fasteners for extra security.
- Two grab handles for carriage.
- Reinforced base for extra support.
- Mesh pocket at one end of the bag, ideal storage for a water bottle or umbrella.
Product size: 31 x 30 x 13.5 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg