William Morris Golden Lily - Cushion Cover 45cm*45cm
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
Inspired by the work of English textiles and stained glass designer J. H. Dearle, the Golden Lily Collection (Dearle was trained by the iconic artist and craftsman William Morris) provides a modern take on a timeless classic. The striking seasonal fabric of entwined lily flowers, stems and tendrils creates a floral arrangement designed to blend well with sun-kissed pastel colour schemes.
A decorative cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg