William Morris Golden Lily Woven Tapestry Cushion Cover 45cm*45cm
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 45% polyester, 55% cotton.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Lighten up your home with decorative pillow covers for couch.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Inspired by the work of English textiles and stained glass designer J. H. Dearle, the Golden Lily Collection (Dearle was trained by the iconic artist and craftsman William Morris) provides a modern take on a timeless classic. The striking seasonal fabric of entwined lily flowers, stems and tendrils creates a floral arrangement designed to blend well with sun-kissed pastel colour schemes.
A decorative cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg