Klimt Tree of Life Lady Woven Tapestry Cushion Cover 45cm*45cm
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 45% polyester, 55% cotton.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Use these art cushions for lighten up your home.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Lovingly replicating part of the Tree of Life mural created by Gustav Klimt during his Golden Period, this is one of our favourite cushion cover patterns. Art Nouveau has never been out of style, and if you love Gustav Klimt, you’ll want to make space in your living room, lounge or bedroom for this classic piece of cushion art, full of mythical symbolism. Order now and own a masterpiece!
A decorative cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg