William Morris Strawberry Thief Blue - Panelled Cushion Cover 45cm*45cm
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
A sumptuous design that is instantly recognisable as the work of William Morris designs; it reproduces an original tapestry piece of his created in the 19th century called Strawberry Thief, also known as William Morris birds. It depicts a story of why the juicy, ripe strawberries are always disappearing in the garden. The witty eyes of the birds tell all.
A decorative cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg