Alphonse Mucha Daydream/Reverie - Cushion Cover 45cm*45cm
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 45% polyester, 55% cotton.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Decorate your home with our beautiful art cushions.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Alphonse Mucha Daydream/Reverie (1896)
A beautiful Art Nouveau Lady.
Alfons Maria Mucha, often known in English and French as Alphonse Mucha, was a Czech Art Nouveau painter and decorative artist, known best for his distinct style. He produced many paintings, illustrations, advertisements, postcards, and designs. Mucha’s work has continued to experience periodic revivals of interest for illustrators and artists. Interest in Mucha’s distinctive style experienced a strong revival during the 1960s (with a general interest in Art Nouveau) and is particularly evident in the psychedelic posters of Hapshash and the Coloured Coat, the collective name for British artists Michael English and Nigel Waymouth, and Bob Masse.
A decorative cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg