UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Lady with an Ermine was probably painted by da Vinci around 1490, pre-dating his Mona Lisa by around ten years. At the time, da Vinci was in the employ of Duke Ludovick Sforza, and the subject of the portrait is thought to be the Duke’s mistress. The painting is located at Czartoryski Museum in Kraków, Poland.
A decorative cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg
Find Cushion Covers in all patterns