Jacobean Dream - Daypack
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Heritage Design, Licensed from Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
Jacobean Dream design is inspired by a richly embroidered gentlemen’s cap in the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust’s collection. The nightcap was a popular item of headwear in Shakespeare’s time, which would have indicated the wearer’s wealth, education and standing.
© Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
Every purchase supports the vital care and conservation of the Shakespeare Houses and Collections.
Our casual backpacks are functional which makes it a brilliant choice for travel, office, work, school or college. They are compact sized making it a fantastic day-to-day bag.
- Front zip pocket on the outside
- Inside consists of two small slip pockets and one large one with an extra zip pocket.
- Fitted with a grab handle for easy carrying and hook hanging.
- Fully zipped across the top.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Lined with a patterned nylon.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Product size (cm): W 26 x H 28 x D 14